- And there were Shepherds Living in the Fields Nearby
(Springfield Chamber Chorus performance, December, 2013.
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Springfield, Missouri)
SATB with Solo Text: Gaudete (Traditional)
For the Springfield Chamber Chorus’ 2013 December Concert, William Gowers, director.
19, Choral 7, 2013
- Psalm 141 (Bay Psalm Book)
(Amy Jameson Graduate Choral Recital, University Heights Baptist Church, Springfield, MO; June 23 2013)
SATB, Choral Arrangement of Psalm 141 from Holden Vespers (RWC)
For the Jameson Graduate Recital Choir, Amy Jameson, director. June, 2013.
17, Choral 6, 2013
- Don’t get Trouble in Your Mind
(Maplewood Richmond Heights Middle and High School Choir performance, May 1, 2013)
SATB, Traditional American Folk-Song Arrangement.
For the Maplewood-Richmond Heights Concert Choir. Nicholas Urvan, director.
16, Choral 5, 2013
- Come, O Come, Emmanuel (Springfield Chamber Chorus performance)
SATB, traditional advent hymn.
A processional arranged for the Springfield Chamber Chorus, William T. Grega, Director.
15, Choral 4, 2012
- Full of Dreams SATB, Text by John Keats, Mariah Medina (student), and Will Chiles.
For the Maplewood-Richmond Heights Concert Choir in honor of Dr. Linda Henke for her dedicated leadership and service in the community. Nicholas Urvan, director.
12, Choral 3, 2012
- Pieta, While In St. Peter’s, Rome (Springfield Chamber Chorus performance) SATB, Text by John Graber.
For the Springfield Chamber Chorus, James Davidson, Director.
10, Choral 2, 2012
- Poikilos Autumn (Holden Village choral music video) SATB, Text by Will based on a letter by John Keats to John Reynolds.
For the Holden Village All-Star Choir, Will Chiles, Guest Conductor.
7, Choral 1, 2011